Member Spotlight
LATEST NEWS
Prompt Challenge!

Uzair
Many thanks for taking on the task of managing a SRA and giving us the fun of a Dragon Age-based RP!
We are OPEN for business! Welcome to interroBANG!
PC#2: Coming Soon

Keep your eyes on this spot for the latest PC?!
Rules !? Staff Info !? FAQs !? Awards !?

REPLY!? NEW TOPIC!? POLL!?

» First Question!
StarryAri
 Posted: Nov 2 2011, 12:08 PM
QUOTE!?

Group Icon

Group: New Members
Member No.: 18

Awards: None

I feel special. xD

I realized maybe I should have asked before I joined, but I'm wondering if you're allowed to post looking for one-on-ones for any specific idea you have, or if you have to create a whole world where multiple people can RP? Is the board just for the creation of worlds since there are other places you can find one on ones, or is it for those too?
PM
^
Dun
 Posted: Nov 2 2011, 12:14 PM
QUOTE!?

Temptress Dun of the Wildlings
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 2

Hey, StarryAri! biggrin.gif

You're definitely welcome to get some one-on-ones going in the General Roleplay Areas. You don't have to have a grand idea made for a big collection of players to get something going there. For one-on-one or small group ideas that start to develop into collections of threads falling under one overarching storyline or setting, we have Special Roleplay Areas (also for ideas like Mystery Theater, that are intended to start as group games that need to have a forum to themselves).

For either a one-on-one thread/plot or a bigger, group RP, you can get some plotting done here. This forum is for plotting and interest checks, for those people who want to propose an idea and gauge the level of interest to see if it's worth pursuing or how the idea should be developed.

Let us know if you have any more questions!
PM AOL MSN
^
Ash
 Posted: Nov 2 2011, 12:36 PM
QUOTE!?

BEAST OF ALL SAINTS!
Group Icon

Member No.: 1

I WANT TO REPLY TO THE FIRST QUESTION TOO

Now I need to figure out how to do this without repeating what Dun said.

Ummm...

I guess... In short, yes, you can do one-on-ones. tongue.gif All up in the General Roleplay Area (Fantasy, Science Fiction, etc -- all those boards).

That said, welcome to the board!

And I have a question for you -- do you think we should edit some of the information in the "rules and etc" forum to make it easier to understand? I don't want to inadvertently chase anyone away. sad.gif

--------------------
PM E-MAIL WWW ICQ AOL YIM MSN
^
StarryAri
 Posted: Nov 2 2011, 02:59 PM
QUOTE!?

Group Icon

Group: New Members
Member No.: 18

It's all pretty well explained I think. I actually wasn't here looking for anything, but came to advertise and ended up really liking the site so you're definitely doings something right! Especially because I don't have time for more RPing right now. lol

I might suggest making an added point about one-on-ones or something, but I think that's probably the only thing I had a question about.
PM
^
Ash
 Posted: Nov 2 2011, 03:16 PM
QUOTE!?

BEAST OF ALL SAINTS!
Group Icon

Member No.: 1

XD well we're definitely happy to have you here! I'll see if I can fiddle with the wordings a bit to make it more clear... I need something to distract me from my responsible adult stuff I should be doing.

--------------------
PM E-MAIL WWW ICQ AOL YIM MSN
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

OPTIONS!? REPLY!? NEW TOPIC!? POLL!?

Quick Log In

• S
  • H
  • O
  • W
  •  
  • C
  • B
  • O
  • X