Member Spotlight
LATEST NEWS
Prompt Challenge!

Uzair
Many thanks for taking on the task of managing a SRA and giving us the fun of a Dragon Age-based RP!
We are OPEN for business! Welcome to interroBANG!
PC#2: Coming Soon

Keep your eyes on this spot for the latest PC?!
Rules !? Staff Info !? FAQs !? Awards !?

REPLY!? NEW TOPIC!? POLL!?

» What the heck is interroBANG?, aka, WELCOME!
Ash
 Posted: Oct 26 2011, 04:56 PM
QUOTE!?

BEAST OF ALL SAINTS!
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Awards: None

Say WHAT?!

Hello, potential BANGers, and welcome to interroBANG! Let's not mince words.

InterroBANG is for those of us that have little plot-demons riding our shoulders that just don't make any damn sense in the boards we're apart of. What if you should wake up one morning and think, "I would love to roleplay as a person who's been reincarnated as a soda can that longs for human touch but has just discovered that the joys of human touch bring only a future in which this person-can's insides are sucked out and they are made into paper clips. But the clincher is, my soda can has fallen deeply in love with its drinker."

I dare you to find a board where that fits in. Actually, it probably exists, so instead I dare you to find a board where that fits in and hasn't been dead and empty for the past three years.

This is where interroBANG comes in. You can take it as seriously or as un-seriously as you like. You can plot it up with someone and have a single thread, a handful of threads, or you can decide you like the whole scenario so much that you want to have a thousand threads in your own special-made forum where everyone can join in on the fun. You can have your one OOC account, or IC sub-accounts for the threads that really get your goat going.

Mostly, though, you can have fun. As much as you want. And it's really as easy as that.

So skim over the rules and glance at the FAQs if you're really curious, but get that boring stuff out of the way fast so you can come play in the sandbox with the rest of us.

And for those of you that haven't wiki'd it yet, an interrobang is a symbol made by combining an exclamation point (!) and a question mark (?). It can be its own mash-up of a symbol or be portrayed as a combination of the two (?! or !?). It is used to portray a question that is also an exclamation, and perfectly describes Dun's reaction to my insistence that we create this site to cater to our varied whimsies.

Thank you, and good night?!,
Ash

--------------------
PM E-MAIL WWW IM ICQ AOL YIM MSN
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

OPTIONS!? REPLY!? NEW TOPIC!? POLL!?

Quick Log In

• S
  • H
  • O
  • W
  •  
  • C
  • B
  • O
  • X