Ser Jordana28 :: Human (originally from Denerim) :: Templar::APPEARANCE::Height:
Athletic-- Jordana isn't particularly large, but she's unusually muscular for a woman. Her arms are well-defined and connected to somewhat wide shoulders. Her legs appear fairly long, but their shape suggests the lifestyle of a runner and
someone who often holds some weight. Even the muscles of her back are defined. She hardly looks masculine
- though some would argue that point- but her femininely proportioned frame is mostly complimented by hard muscle. She isn't one that could really be called soft or womanly.Eyes:
Brown (black in most lighting types)Hair:
Dark brown (with some lighter highlights, particularly in summer)Other:
She has a long scar along her ribs on her left side and a rather nasty one on her right forearm that's about 4in. long.
- Not particularly friendly
- Skeptical of others and many concepts
- Uncomfortable around mages-- potentially rude and hardly trusting
- Far from perfect when it comes to religion and her required loyalty to the Maker and the ways of Andraste
- Not very humorous
- Likely to panic if she has to make decisions for herself
- Lacking a sense of true loyalty to anyone or anything
- Hates her lyrium addiction and has strong but hidden feelings about it
- Doesn't believe she should immerse herself in Rivaini culture, customs, or loyalties
- Born to a Fereldan woman and a Rivaini man in Denerim
- Given by her sickly mother to the chantry at the age of five after her father was killed
- Nearly refused as a potential templar due to her lack of fanatical faith in the Maker and her gender (ultimately accepted due to her stoicism, obedience, and physicality)
- Lived in a monastic refuge from age 17-23, traveling in the later years to deal with some mages as an active part of the Order
- Was sent to The Circle of Magi at age 24
- Cleanse Area -- Jordana can dispel nearly all magical effects on the people around her. Everyone within range will be affected. The range depends upon the strength of magic being dispelled and how many magically-influenced individuals are nearby.
- Lasting Cleanse -- She may also be able to prevent magic users nearby from casting spells after a cleanse for a short period of time, though this is more difficult than a simpler cleanse.
- She's accustomed to dual weapon combat but is capable of fighting with a sword and shield. (prefers offensive tactics)
- She wears Templar armor, which bears the image of the Sword of Mercy on the chest plate. This improves her magic resistance (spell/mental) and willpower.
- Ring: Blessing of the Divine-- Divine Justinia II gave these enchanted rings to her templars to aid in the chantry's work. This improves Jordana's magic resistance (spell/mental) and stamina.
For Dragon Age-related usage