Member Spotlight
LATEST NEWS
Prompt Challenge!

Uzair
Many thanks for taking on the task of managing a SRA and giving us the fun of a Dragon Age-based RP!
We are OPEN for business! Welcome to interroBANG!
PC#2: Coming Soon

Keep your eyes on this spot for the latest PC?!
Rules !? Staff Info !? FAQs !? Awards !?

REPLY!? NEW TOPIC!? POLL!?

» New Setting: OldHollow
Dun
 Posted: Dec 23 2011, 06:12 PM
QUOTE!?

Temptress Dun of the Wildlings
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 2

Awards: None

Hey, all!

Just posting this quick announcement to let you know that OldHollow is ready for you to use if you're interested in starting up a thread or two in that setting. You can post OldHollow threads in the Fantasy forum. Please make some note in your thread title, your thread description, or the first post of your thread to let everyone know that the scenes you're writing out are taking place in OldHollow so anyone interested in the setting and its plot-of-sorts can follow along!

If you have any questions about the setting, send a PM my way. I've tried to keep it fairly vague to give you guys the freedom to fill in the blanks as you will, but I understand the need to get some clarification here and there for certain purposes. I won't be bothered in the least. wink.gif

Also, I'd be happy to maintain a listing of OldHollow-related threads and characters in the worldbuilding topic, so feel free to post links there or send them to me if you happen to get involved.

Happy RPing to ya, and happy holidays!
PM AOL MSN
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

OPTIONS!? REPLY!? NEW TOPIC!? POLL!?

Quick Log In

• S
  • H
  • O
  • W
  •  
  • C
  • B
  • O
  • X