Member Spotlight
LATEST NEWS
Prompt Challenge!

Uzair
Many thanks for taking on the task of managing a SRA and giving us the fun of a Dragon Age-based RP!
We are OPEN for business! Welcome to interroBANG!
PC#2: Coming Soon

Keep your eyes on this spot for the latest PC?!
Rules !? Staff Info !? FAQs !? Awards !?

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post ) REPLY!? NEW TOPIC!? POLL!?

» Introduce Yourself!, Right. Now.
Aine
 Posted: Oct 30 2011, 02:51 PM
QUOTE!?

Group Icon

Group: New Members
Member No.: 8

Awards: None

FashionstState: Just so you know, I squealed when I saw your name because I recognized it from Angelspit and HAD to know if it was just a coincidence. I am SO GLAD it isn't. Angelspit doesn't get enough love. You have just won 20 win points. -nod-
>__> I dunno, just wanted to squeal at you. Welcome to the site? -nervous laugh, awkwardly slides off stage right-

--------------------
user posted image
PM E-MAIL
^
Ash
 Posted: Oct 30 2011, 06:26 PM
QUOTE!?

BEAST OF ALL SAINTS!
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Added you, Aine! On MSN. Hopefully it works. *crosses everyone's fingers*

WELCOME, FashionistState, and I'm going to end up calling you Fash or something, so I hope you don't mind. dry.gif But that is a long ass name to type. xD

I tried to hide out in Barnes and Noble when my mom went shopping, but apparently my main purpose was to watch her try things on and inform her of their suitability. I think this is a cruel use of children, personally.

I don't have Steam, or else I'd add you D:

--------------------
PM E-MAIL WWW ICQ AOL YIM MSN
^
FashionistState
 Posted: Oct 31 2011, 03:34 AM
QUOTE!?

Group Icon

Member No.: 13

Thanks!

Aine - Yay! I completely agree; Angelspit needs more love. They're pretty much my favourite band ever. x3 Do you have a favourite album? Mine's Hideous and Perfect or Krankhaus, I can never decide between the two...

Ash - I don't mind at all! XD

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Brittanique
 Posted: Oct 31 2011, 08:44 AM
QUOTE!?

Group Icon

Member No.: 15

Howdy-hoe-neighbour-inos!

Anywhooo. HI! I don't care for talking about myself much so I'll keep this short (generally that means it will turn into a 2500 word essay about why platypus freak me out... I don't know.. I think it's their bills.)

Moving on! I'm Brittanique; feel free to call me Beeh or Britt or make me a nickname.. Go crazy! I am currently nineteen and living in British Columbia, Canada. I'm still working on getting my high school diploma.. (Don't look at me like that, I was a bad kid. Haha) Anyways, yeah.

At this moment, I work for a friend of the family as a child care giver so I work with her two boys (4 years and one year olds, they're adorable) I have a boyfriend of almost a year and a half and I hope to propose to him this Christmas.. (Wouldn't that be adorable? XP He was too chicken to ask me out, so I doubt he will propose to me.. Doesn't bother me in the slightest. We're a strange couple, so we might as well go all the way, right?)

I have three cats; Cambria, Spazz and Bear. And I have a chinchilla; Chili (I didn't name him. >.>)

I have MSN! YEAH. Crazy, I know. Add me up if you want. I don't have AIM anymore, but I could get it if someone really wants me too. I love plots and fun shenanigans. One thing to keep in mind, I'm a character torturer. I like to put my lovelies in compromising situations to see what would happen. XP

So yeah. That was shorter than I thought it would be. XP

MSN: brittanique@live.ca

--------------------
user posted image
beautyandthebeeh @ nanowrimo
PM E-MAIL WWW MSN
^
Ash
 Posted: Oct 31 2011, 08:55 AM
QUOTE!?

BEAST OF ALL SAINTS!
Group Icon

Welcome Brit!

I was a bad kid too. I skipped my entire freshman year. I just barely graduated on time.

Congrats on your pending proposal biggrin.gif I'm excited to hear how you plan to do that/how it turns out. Also, I added you on MSN. My friend had a chinchilla and he named him "Chinchillaxin'." We called him Chinchy for short.

--------------------
^
Grand.
 Posted: Nov 6 2011, 01:00 PM
QUOTE!?

Group Icon

Member No.: 19

Hello darlings~

I'm Grand :3 Literally and figuratively ;D

Just kiddinggg.

Let's seeee, I'm a college student and am majoring in Media Arts & Animation. I want to do SOMETHING in that field and I haven't quite found my niche yet, but I'm currently interested in storyboarding and am way into my Motion Graphics class where we're learning this cool little program called After Effects. It's wicked fun c: And you can make things go boom.

I've been roleplaying for about eight years now, give or take, and am usually up for almost anything rp wise. I tend to stay away from sci-fi ish things because that's waaay out of my bubble of knowledge and I don't like looking like an idiot when I post about sciency... things. >_>

Um, In my free time I do a lot on the computer. I draw digitally and do a lot of illustrations, sketches, projects, etc. I like designing odd creatures. I also like just drawing animals, haha. They're kind of my strong point I guess buut I'm uncomfortable posting a lot of my work for reasons that probably make sense only to me XD -le freak-

Also I love clownfish. D: I turned my favorite pair of converse into clownfish shoes and I think they're amazing. I wear them everywhere :3 so >_> ... yeah.

Uh. Look! Fish in a bowl! -runs-

(<><)
PM E-MAIL
^
Marlowe
 Posted: Nov 9 2011, 08:20 PM
QUOTE!?

Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 21

Yo i'm Marlowe. Not my real name, just an alias...but it'll do. I'm an adult-size university student who is seeking to role play here and there when i'm not actually doing anything during the weekends. I no longer write during my spare time and mostly dedicate my life to silly things such as grinding out academic papers and helping out exchange students with their writing.

But I'll try to be around! My interest has been piqued so far.

--------------------
PM
^
Ash
 Posted: Nov 9 2011, 08:25 PM
QUOTE!?

BEAST OF ALL SAINTS!
Group Icon

Great to have the both of you!

I look forward to the fantasticness you'll bring to the board. smile.gif

--------------------
^
remy
 Posted: Dec 2 2011, 07:38 PM
QUOTE!?

Group Icon

Member No.: 22

Ohai thur! Many of the people here might already know me as Remy so Remy it shall be! xD

I'm a 20-year-old (you know what, make it 21, my birthday is on Sunday. I should have just intro'd then...would have saved everyone from having to read this bit here) university student majoring in the study of ancient human material culture also known as archaeology or indianajonesology. And in this I specialize in the study human skeletal remains, it's pretty much one of the few things that even interests me in this field. In other words, I poke dead things in a non pervy way and I like it. I'm supposed to work on my BA thesis but instead I joined this board. I will never finish my thesis. I'm also a jobless bum living off of financial aid that frequently stresses me out.

On my spare time I like to do artings (among other things -cough-rp-cough-). I mainly use digital media and I enjoy it quite a bit. My Wacom tablet was probably one of the best things I ever chose to buy. I do a little freelancing art-wise and I always try to get some commissions. Because I need to eat and pay rent. I enjoy drawing creature designs the most but I do a variety of things.

English is not my native language but I still seem to have a better understanding of the uses of your, you're, their, there, they're, its and it's than many of the native English users so...HAH! I manage. -whisks hand-

Ummm what else...

When I drink energy drinks under stress I get palpitations and convince myself that I'm going to die of a heart attack. The only time I choose to drink an energy drink is when I'm in a stressful situation and need to stay awake. I'M GOING TO DIE!!!111!

My msn is mschanandlerbong@hotmail.fi while my AIM is crepeshark. I use pidgin. People should feel free to add me! And start a conversation with me! Because I'm too much of a wussy to do it myself rather often... >>

EDIT: Oh! And I RP mainly sci-fi, modern fantasy, and real life (not school or academic RPs though). From fandoms I mainly go with TV shows. I like scripted TV, movies can be nice too as well as videogames, latter one being a bit more rare with me since I rarely play games though completely (I get stuck >_<). I'm in it mainly for the story so I'm not much of a gamer gamer.

PS: I'm slightly afraid of bacon.

--------------------
TRANSFORMERS 4
STARRING SHIA LABEOUF | JOHN TURTURRO | PAIR OF LIPS WITH A BUTT
RANDOM BLACK COMEDIANS | COCKNEY ACCENT | JOSH DUHAMEL
Everyone will be annoying!
PM AOL MSN
^
 Posted: Dec 23 2011, 12:46 AM
QUOTE!?

Group Icon

Member No.: 23

Hi I'm 200 (You can call me Jake), and on most other boards I go by 200footdrop, but I don't here because it's special (not that kind of short-bus special). I joined because I realized just how out of writing and doing rp's I was. So now I'm trying to grow my skills again in time for my new site to open in a few months, so expect low word counts from me.
I'm in love with music, currently in high school, planning on going to college and getting a degree in Music Education and after that becoming an officer in the US Army Band. I also have a love of cooking, just probably not as much as Ash, but almost as equal to father, who is a chef. My backup plan for life is to get a degree in biochemistry and do biochemistry.
I'm also very involved in the military and scouting program. I'm currently the Senior Patrol leader of my troop (Top youth in the troop which is 45+ guys), and a cadet first sergeant in my army JROTC program (Top enlisted cadet in my company which is 20 people). I take them both very seriously, so insults towards them make me aggravated.
Going back to music now (ADOS syndrome again), I can play almost any form of the clarinet (For some reason Leblanc doesn't want to let a high-school aged kid play the only Subcontrabass clarinet in the world that is over 30 years old despite constant pleadings and begs on both knees) , and I'm a conductor (Do not laugh at that it's very hard work). So that's me and here is how you can contact me:
MSN: 200footdrop@live.com

So that's my long-winded, short explanation of myself. Any questions?
PM
^
Ash
 Posted: Dec 24 2011, 10:43 PM
QUOTE!?

BEAST OF ALL SAINTS!
Group Icon

HULLO

You sound so busy and productive... completely the opposite of what I was like in high school. tongue.gif

--------------------
^
Josh
 Posted: Jan 27 2012, 03:07 PM
QUOTE!?

Group Icon

Member No.: 32

Well... This seems a little redundant but I suppose maybe there be folks here who don't know me yet!

I AM SIR JOSHINGTON!

You may call me Josh. :3

Uhhh, I'm 20. Dude. Hailing from the US. I've been doing this forrrrrr well, I'm in the double digits now, I think!

Anyway, I like sports. I'll play just about whatever. Basketball, football. ultimate frisbee, soccer, hide-and-seek.... Shut up it's a sport the way we play it!!!

I also love video games! My other charrie on here be Za'afiel who is taking part in the amazing Dragon Age RPG.

Top five would probably be...
-Skyrim
-Dragon Age (Origins & Awakening)
-Arkam Asylum
-Dragon Age II
-Battlefield 2

Oh, honorable mention is probably any of the Rockband games!

Uhh, I'm learning drums, but when I was in highschool I had planned on being a Music Ed major so I learned to play just about every instrument. I can play the three main saxes, all the brass, clarinet as well as bass clarinet. Never got a chance to mess with any double reed stuff, and plain and simple I hate the flute and piccolo. Trumpet is my main instrument, and Jazz is where my talents are. Improv is amazing, annnnd in typical trumpet fashion I like to play really, really high.

I ended up realizing education wasn't for me, and went into massage therapy school. Pretty good at that, not gonna like wink.gif Graduated from that last summer... Uhh, decided that it was more of a pass-time/part-time job thing so now I'm job hunting and going to school in my hometown at a tech school for Automotive Technology, and after that probably Diesel Technology.

I don't really have anything else to ramble about I guess... So, there Joshie is in a nutshell for those who wish they'd got rid of me don't know me from Initium!

Any questions, ask away!

My MSN is in my profile on this account, but for reference; dallasgideon@hotmail.com

Add me, chat me, I'm friendly! Strike up a conversation!
PM MSN
^
Uzair
 Posted: Jan 27 2012, 03:21 PM
QUOTE!?

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Group: SRA Moderators
Member No.: 6

Hi I'm Uzair.

This is a Gif that will tell you all you need to know about me.

You're welcome.

user posted image

--------------------
"whatever; your mom liked it"
PM
^
Jeff
 Posted: Jan 27 2012, 08:38 PM
QUOTE!?

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Group: Old School Members
Member No.: 5

DALLAS GIDEON.

I remember him.

I always forget but then I'll see your msn and be like "OH YEAH THAT GUY."

Ahem.

>_>

Welcome to interroBANG, guys :3
PM
^
andromeda
 Posted: Jun 12 2012, 08:18 PM
QUOTE!?

Group Icon

Member No.: 35

Hi there! I'm Andromeda, though you can call me by any of the five billion nicknames derived from my name(: Sadly, that's not my real name. I wish it was. I freakin love that name(: Anyway, I'm 15, going to be a sophmore once school starts again. I'm going on a mission trip to Romania July 8th, and I'm really excited. I'll post an away message when it gets closer, and come back with lots and lots of pictures!:D

I love writing, and I've been writing for as long as I can remember. I want to be a college English teacher and an author when I get out of school. I also love band and color guard. I play the baritone, and I was in the color guard at my high school. I would have been the luitenant (sp?) this year coming up, but sadly, I'm going to join an online school and the superintendent said I couldn't go there just for band:/ oh well, leaving the band gave me the time to think about joing Ars Nova(: They're this really awesome indepentant winterguard group in Dallas (I live in Texas, by the way(: it'll show in the way I type. I'm southern wherever I go(: I overuse the word "y'all" and smilies(smile.gif If I start going on about band, how marching band/color guard/winterguard is most definitely a sport, or any such thing, feel free to stop me and tell me you don't care(: Also, I'll probably say a bunch of things only guardies or band nerds would understand lol

Ummm... Let's see I love reading, I enjoy a wide variety of both books and music. I prefer classical music, or jazz. I freakin love jazz. That's one thing I missed this year and I will always miss. I got kicked out of jazz this year by my advanced geometry class. So annoying, but oh well. I have MSN (band1010rocks@yahoo.com haha still can't tell I'm a band nerd? I made that in like 6th grade lol) but I barely ever get on it. I always forget that it's there... Does that qualify me for the Hermit award? Is it sad that I actually want the award just to say I have it?... lol I'd talk to you guys, you'd just have to make me remember to actually pull it up(: And one final thing for you guys(: just to show my love for all things color guard, especially winterguard, here is my favorite Ars Nova video(: these are the guys I'm wanting to join, now, so keep that in mind(: and I have virtually no chance of making it because I suck with rifle (I am practicing though, lots and lots, but it's just so hot here now that it's summer and I have the misfortune of being one of those people that barely sweat, so I overheat easily and I pass out when I get too hot:/) and I've never even touched a sabre. But hopefully I'll pass with my awesome flag skills and whatever I can muster of the other two. Anywayy, onto the video(:

http://youtu.be/8eDAiIeD65g

--------------------
user posted image
My favorite guard quotes:
Rifles have nice butts
You can never catch a flag if you're always thinking of ways to drop it
You have 6 feet of pole and 48 inches of silk, you better catch something!
Make them so excited by your show they want to throw their babies on the field as a sacrifice!!!
One more time!...Again...
PM E-MAIL MSN
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

OPTIONS!?Pages: (2) 1 2  REPLY!? NEW TOPIC!? POLL!?

Quick Log In

• S
  • H
  • O
  • W
  •  
  • C
  • B
  • O
  • X
skin by Dun, collapsible c-box code by kismet of RPG-D